Welcome to Beads of Paradise. If you are looking for a unique one of a kind jewelry supply store then you have found it! We offer many quality beads, tools, crystals and hardware at an affordable price and we strive to be your online supply store.
If you have a question about any item, feel free to contact me. I try to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. My phone number is 805-642-5050 at the Beads of Paradise store and you can email me at email@example.com
- Preferred payment methods are: Payment by Paypal or Credit Card at check-out.
If you are a large account other payments are available and if you need special terms or large wholesale ordering please contact me before purchasing.
- We are serious at Beads of Paradise about your online privacy and use a secure server (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information. We use strong security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. You can shop confidently knowing that your information and transactions are safe at Beads of Paradise beadsofparadise.com.
- When ordering we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing and billing address, phone number, credit card information or other payment-related information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Unless it's a custom order, we process our orders within 48 hours of payment and more often within 24 hours of payment.
- All domestic packages are shipped USPS. Items weighing less than 16 oz are shipped 1st Class Package rate, FULLY INSURED. Packages weighing more than 16 oz are shipped USPS Priority Mail or USPS parcel mail and always FULLY INSURED at no additional cost to you.
- All orders will be shipped to your address provided when the purchase is made. If you have a different address that you wish to be shipped to, please use that as your shipping address when you are making your purchase. The buyer is responsible for knowing their own shipping address.
- I am glad to have you pick up your item locally in the Beads of Paradise physical store if you prefer and I am located in Ventura, CA. I look forward to meeting you.
- Free Shipping Offer applies to US 48 contiguous states only. US 48 - Free Shipping for orders $100.00 or more. Choose the Free Shipping Option at Checkout.
- USPS 1st Class - Flat Rate $4.95
- USPS Priority - Flat Rate of $9.95
- UPS Parcel Post – Flat Rate of $14.95
- Please Note: Orders that are shipping to a PO box can only be delivered by USPS. If other methods are chosen, we will ship via USPS at the standard USPS rate.
Refunds and Returns
Please contact us within 30 days of purchase to arrange the return of any damaged or defective item. Prior authorization and an RA # are necessary for processing your return.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 1-805-642-5050 on weekdays and Saturday between the hours of 11 am - 6 pm (Pacific Time).
We DO NOT accept returns of a cut chain, broken strands, beading kits, books or partial lots of any kind. Returned items must be in re-saleable original condition in the original packaging and free from defect.
- We make every effort to accurately pick and check your order before it leaves our warehouse. If however, we have mistakenly-shipped an item, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll arrange to ship you the correct item and provide a postage label for return of the mistaken-shipped item.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded. There will be no refunds or returns on custom or special orders. All other returns will be considered on a case by case basis. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges and all transaction fees incurred unless the return is due to an error on my part. All returns MUST be shipped with either delivery confirmation and insurance or some other form of electronic tracking where available.
Additional Policies and FAQs
A Word About COLOR: I try very hard to accurately represent my product through photographs and descriptions. I want you to love your purchase and come back for more! A lot of people don't realize that the color of the image can vary widely from one computer monitor to another. What looks lavender on one computer can be gray on another computer etc. If you are unable to determine the shade or exact color through my description, please send me an email and I'll give you as much detail about the color as I can.
All items are made and stored in a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment in my studio and away from my personal residence.
If you want to be notified when my work goes on sale, you are more than welcome to join the Beads of Paradise mailing list. Just send me an email and we'll take it from there.